Hair is just as important as you skin because it can finish up your whole look and make you look gorgeous or spoil everything if your hair is dry and dull. Believe me, I know everything about hair care as I’ve had many experiments done with it and so my hair has seen a lot. There was a time it was completely dry and broke off. Good news is: you can prevent that and improve your hair condition. How? I’ll give you my ultimate hair tips and tricks list!
- Your general condition.Yeah, I know, boring. But nevertheless true. As your hair condition depends on your overall condition. So, make sure you drink enough water (at least 2 liters per day), sleep well and no stress!
- Don’t wash your hair too often.This is a hard one, I know. Especially if you’re used to wash your hair every day. I used to wash my hair every day, as a result my hair looked dull and was dry. I notice a big difference: now I wash my hair every 2-3 days. You can use dry shampoo to come through the second day: that way your hair will still look nice but its condition will improve.
- Always use a conditioner. I can’t even imagine skipping my conditioner, my hair would look horrible, fuzzy and feel dry! A hair conditioner closes up the hair cuticles so your hair looks sleek.
- Use hair oil to fight frizz. Hair oils are my holy grail products! I can’t live without them, I apply them before washing my hair, after washing it, before and after styling…My hair loves it! Hair oils nourish your hair and fight fuzziness. You can use natural oils or buy special hair oils.
- Do a hair mask at least once a week. This will give your hair extra nourishment and it will feel soft and nice. To make it even more effective, you can do following: wash your hair, towel dry it. Apply a thick layer of your favorite mask, wrap a bag around your head and a towel. You can also wear a hat. This will keep your head hot, so the ingredients will penetrate your hair cuticles.
- Always finish with cold.When you blow dry your hair, always finish with cold air. This will close your hair’s cuticles and they will look nice and shiny.
- Cut your hair regularly. It’s sad, but I have to say it: split, dry ends can spoil everything. Don’t let it come that far, cut your hair regularly! Even if you’re growing it, it can only do you good to cut your hair every 3 months.