It feels like I haven’t done any haul video in years! So I decided to film some products that I bought recently for you. Good news for budget lovers: almost all the products are the budget ones! Except for hair care stuff. Enjoy!
List of products I showed in this video, information, links and reviews (click on the names to read reviews):
- Kerastase elixir ultime shampoo link
- Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist Hydrating Spray link
- Klorane dry shampoo with oat milk link
- Revlon Colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin in 180 sand beige
- Revlon Photoready perfecting primer in 001
- Essence Class of 2013 Eyeshadow pen in 01 want to be my freshman, 02 school’s out forever
- Catrice precision eye pencil in 080 Wildthing, 110 My Ninja Purple (vs new eye pencils: Catrice Longlasting Eye Pencil Waterproof)
- Essence superfine eyeliner pen in 01 deep black
- Maybelline Superstay 24h concealer in 2 light link
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr in 70 Metallic Pomegranate/30 Pomegranate Punk, 65 Pink Gold/55 Inked in Pink, 50 Eternal Silver/60 Silver Strike link
- Essence cream eyeshadow Snow Jam eyeshadow sorbet in 01
- Essence Class of 2013 translucent powder in 01 sheerleader (the same as Essence All About Matt! fixing compact powder)
- Catrice Allround Waterproof mascara
- Essence lipliner in 07 cute pink
- NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in 353 Pink Lady
- Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in 501 Stellar
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in 690 Fred Said Red, 830 Salmon & Garfunkel, 030 Meet Me At Coral Island. Numbers 690 and 830 are from last year’s limited edition collection Nymphelia.
I also mentioned foundation tips and tricks video: how I choose my foundation, texture, color and my little foundation collection: watch it here.