It’s been a long time that I haven’t done a wishlist update! The last time I posted a wishlist it looked like this:
- GHD Hair Iron
- Remington Pearl Hair Iron. Actually I can’t decide between those two, the thing that I don’t like in GHD is that I can’t set the temperature. And that’s a huge disadvantage for me because I never style my hair at highest temperature
- Pretty everything from the new collection by Catrice
- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre. We have them in one pharmacy in my town and guess what…they’ve been sold out since january!
- MAC 165 brush. Old time limited edition, can’t find it anywhere!
- Maybelline Brightening Concealer. Heard so many good things about it!
- MAC Archie’s Girls Collection…it looks very interesting.
#1 and #2: finally I chose the ghd one, I bought the scarlet set with a travel hair dryer. I am still very happy about it! I did an unboxing and first impressions video and you can watch it here.
#4: yeah my favorite moisturizer! I refilled my stash and I also bought the same cream in a fluid version, which is lighter and better for the summer. Love them!
#5: Nope, still can find it nowhere…
#6: Actually I forgot about this one :D which actually means it was not that important after all!
#7: finally there was nothing that seemed really interesting to me. Anyway, our relationship with MAC is on a stand-by right now.
So now it’s time for my new – updated wishlist!
- Is still MAC 165 brush, it looks so handy! It will be mine one day.
- The new Dior bronzer! It looks like this:
It is such a gorgeous bronzer! I’ve tested it in Paris and absolutely loved it. But as we left in a couple of days I thought I could wait to buy it and it’ll be better (cheaper) to do so in a Duty Free shop in the airport. The thing I didn’t think about was that we left from Brussels airport and there there was only one shop with makeup. One! So no bronzer for me…I think I will just order it online :)
- I need an eye cream! I am thinking about trying out an Asian one like the one from Mizon or Laneige. Or just an Inoherb one…right :D
- I also need something for my face. Here in China I can’t use a cream with a ‘normal’ consistency because it’s too thick. I am using some miniatures from History of Whoo – they have very liquid texture and get absorbed quickly. Maybe I’ll just go with them.
- I just have to have one of those crazy Asian gadgets! I just have to decide which one: that helps penetrate cream better or the cleansing one or the pore sucking thing…:D
I think that’s just about it for now..not a lot actually! But I’ve just listed some essential (ahem ..:D) stuff.