It’s incredible but this is the first budget look I’m ever posting on my blog! This morning I didn’t know what to use and I just started doing something, like I often do. In the end I was quite surprised that I’ve only used budget products!
For my face I used Mentholatum Tinted UV milk and Essence matt powder. They all work quite well but I’d like it even better if the tinted milk gave a bit more coverage.
For the eyes I used lilac Essence cream eyeshadow as a base. I added some purple Rimmel and Kiko eyeshadow and elf pigment and voila! I think this eye look is bride-proof, too: it’s really sweet and is perfect for a day look. For the brides-to-be among us!
On the cheeks I used a bit of Catrice mousse blush. I love this products!
I went for bright lips here and used ELF flirtatious lipstick. It’s so nice, young and fresh! I like it a lot.
- Mentholatum Acnes UV Tinted Milk SPF 30
- Essence Class of 2013 Translucent Powder
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in 21 (as a concealer)
- Essence Color Sorbet in 01
- Rimmel Glam’ Eyes Eyeshadow in 410 Plum Romance (link)
- Kiko Long-lasting Wet & Dry Use Eyeshadow in 202
- Elf brow gel in dark
- Catrice Allround Mascara
- Elf Pigment in innocent ivory
- Catrice SpectaculART mousse blush
- Elf lipstick in Flirtatious