In this video I will show you how to do makeup inspired by Cara Delevingne’s Cannes 2013 look. It is a perfect look for going out, a special event, or just for ‘femmes fatales’ between us. Also, it is perfect for you if you want to follow the strong eyes and lips trend.
Photo of Cara Delevingne’s look*:
Explanation of how to do this makeup, list of products used, reviews and links:
This makeup highlights eyebrows, eyes and lips.
For the eyes I decided to use Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. This palette is very universal and perfect for both neutral looks and heavy smoky eyes. I just addes some white eyeshadow and black eye pencil to it.
I decided to use the darkest shade from Clarins pro eyebrow kit. To make them look more natural I applied the brow shadow with small sweeping motions. Then I brushed them through with some wax.
For the lips I used red lip pencil. I did the lip contour and filled my lips in completely. On the top I applied a thick layer of an intense deep dark red lipstick.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (link)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette – foxy, crave, naked 2, venus (review, link)
- Makeup Atelier T121 (review)
- YSL longlasting eye pencil (link)
- Bobbi Brown Concealer in sand (link)
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in bisque (link)
- Dior Extase mascara (link)
- Dior Natural Glow Creme-Gel Compact SPF 20 (link)
- Clarins eyebrow kit (link)
- Givenchy le prisme poudre (link)
- Chanel poudre universelle libre 40 (link)
- MAC blush legendary (link)
- MAC lightscapade (link)
- Dior Diva 901
- Agnes B Nail Art Gold ‘N Coat
- MAC 228 (link)
- ELF blending brush
- Isadora eyeshadow brush
- Sephora Poudre XL
- MAC 116 (link)
- MAC 168 (link)
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush (review and link)
- Real Techniques Contour Brush (review and link)
- Miss Helen eyelash curler
* Source: google images. I typed in “Cara Delevingne Canned 2013”.