I love summer! But that’s an obvious statement, everyone loves summer. I’ve been doing some shopping lately (and I decided to do a haul!!! so you’ll see it very soon). And I found this gorgeous dress & heels, of course I couldn’t resist! I also like the combination of yellow and pink so I decided a nice pink purse would look perfectly well with a yellow dress.
I think this look is perfect for both going out and some promenade with friends. If you can walk on these heels, of course.
On my face I’ve used a BB cream from Mentholatum. It gives a pretty well coverage and you can apply more on the zones where you need some more coverage if you want. On the top I applied some Dior powder.
Of course I couldn’t go without contouring. As a blush I used my favorite: Bobbi Brown which I topped with MAC’s skinfinish.
For the eyes I used Urban Decay’s Naked 2. What else!?
On the lips I used an elf lipstick – a nice bright berry color which I topped with an Yves Rocher Gloss.
And finally the whole look:
List of products used:
- mentholatum skin aqua silky bb cream
- maybelline super stay 24h concealer link
- dior forever compact powder in 023 link
- urban decay naked 2 (bootycall, tease, snakebite, chopper, blackout) link
- chanel intense eye pencil in 62 ambre link
- guerlain terracotta 4 seasons bronzer in 02 brunettes link
- bobbi brown blush in peony 16 link
- mac extra dimension skinfinish in whisper of gilt link
- mac studiofinish concealer in NC20 link
- clarins pro eyebrow palette link
- elf lipstick in sociable
- yves rocher plumping sheer gloss in 01 framboise