I love watching series and our new discovery is Suits. I am so in love with it! It’s fun and sometimes a bit serious. Of course the ladies look gorgeous and I am especially in love with Harvey’s secretary Donna (Sarah Rafferty). This redhead is sharp and knows everything! Haha. So I decided to create this look inspired by her – and this makeup will be perfect for girls with green eyes and/or red hair! So if you don’t watch this series and you don’t know who it is here is a picture for you*:
In one episode she was wearing an absolutely gorgeous makeup with sparkling yellow and red eyeshadows. And that was the look I was inpspired by! Here is my result:
Before doing the eye makeup I did my eyebrows and applied an eyeshadow primer.
After prepping the eyelids I decided to use the yellow shade from Sleek Original palette. It’s really nice and sprakly!
Then I went for a nice reddish shade and applied it in the outer eye corners, in the crease and above it (as my eye lids are slightly hanging I created new crease just above mine) and on the lower lash line. This color is perfect for green eyes and red hair, it will make your eyes pop out!
To soften this eyeshadow I added some matte medium brown in the eye corners and on the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line. I also added a beige colored eye pencil on the waterline to neutralize any rednesses.
At last I blended the eyeshadows out, added some concealer and a highlighter in the inner eye corners.
For the lips I went for a warm pinkish beige.
And this is the look:
List of products I used:
- urban decay eyeshadow primer potion – link
- anastasia beauty expert for brows and eyes (lightest shade)
- sleek original palette (yellow eyeshadow, step 1)
- Yves Saint Laurent Ombre 5 Lumières Colour Harmony for Eyes in 03 Tawny (upper left shade, step 2) – link
- Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (faint, step 3) – link
- Chanel eye khol in 69 clair (step 3) – link
- Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (venus, step 4) – link
- Bobbi Brown Concealer in Sand (step 4) – link
- Guerlain Rouge G in 02 Gardenia – link
* Source: Google Images (“donna suits”).