Yay we are back in Europe! It’s so nice to be home! I didn’t post for a couple of recent days because we were really tired when we arrived and I’ve slept for 12 hours on the first night haha! Then we enjoyed the weekend and now I am ready to share some good interesting stuff with you! Actually I already prepared some articles I just didn’t have time to edit them. So now I’ll post the missing Saturday & Sunday articles and of course today’s article! I hope you’ll enjoy reading them.
So when we arrived I felt like I didn’t have any energy left so I didn’t want to wear a lot of makeup. Just the necessary minimum! I went for a simple gel powder, mascara and tiny bit of blush.
The gel powder that I’m talking about is from Dior. I like this product because it applies really easily (just like a normal powder) but it gives a bit more coverage. If you are going for a neutral/nude look, your skin must be perfect! Its texture transfers from gel to powder on your face!
On my cheeks I went for a pink neutral blush. It gives that hint of a blush which makes your skin look healthy and fresh.
I will never forget saying it: don’t forget to do your eyebrows, it will completely change your look and will give more expression to your face. If your eyebrows are full and dark by themselves you can just comb them through and fix the position with some transparent gel.
The last but not the least: the lips. I chose a nice “nude red” color. This is a semi transparent gloss that will make your lips look fuller and prettier! Voilà!
- Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Creme-Gel Makeup (gel powder) – review, link
- La prairie cellular treatment loose powder 02 – review
- Mac legendary powder blush (LE) – review, link
- Elf mineral infused mascara – link
- Mac studiofinish conceal NC20 – link
- Bobbi brown corrector bisque – review, link
- Missha perfect cover bb cream 21 (as a concealer)
- Clarins pro eyebrow kit (lightest shade) – link
- NYX lip gloss LG149 juicy red