It seems like every winter I feel like wearing green and purple…Especially purple! It has become my Christmas color, at least one piece of my makeup or outfit is purple! As I love the color combination of purple and green, today I decided to create a pretty makeup with these colors.
For my face recently I’ve been mostly using the 3 following products: Catrice BB cream, Revlon Colorstay foundation and Giorgio Armani Loose Powder. Today I went for the powder! It gives a nice coverage but doesn’t cover imperfections so I had to use my concealer as well as a translucent powder on my T zone as I find GA’s finish a bit too shiny.
For they eyes I mixed a lot of purple eyeshadows, including Makeup Atelier T09 palette and the eyeshadow from Rimmel and Kiko. As an eyeliner I used one by Elf. It actually looks more blue than green but oh well.
Seriously, every time I use Catrice lipsticks I love them more and more! Today I went for the one from Ultimate Shine line, a lovely intense berry color! It’s been so cold and it’s so nice wearing a hydrating lipstick!
I tried to make pictures of my outfit, I’m sorry for the quality! I’m wearing a dress by Dept and a shirt by Hema!
Winter time is Manifesto time! It goes very nicely with cold weather and dresses.
Voilà my FOTD & OOTD!
List of products I used:
- Giorgio Armani Micro Fil Loose Powder 2 – review
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC20 – link
- Chanel Poudre Libre Universelle 40 Doré as contour – link
- Guerlain Meteorites Cruel Gardenia – review
- Guerlain Meteorites Crazy Pearls as blush – review, link
- Essence Translucent Compact Powder
- Makeup Atelier T09 palette – review
- Kiko wet and dry eyeshadow 202
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Eye Shadow Plum Romance – link
- MAC e/s sumptuous olive – link
- Elf eyeliner – review
- Catrice better than false lashes mascara ultra black
- Clarins pro eyebrow kit – link
- Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick 170 – review
- Dress: Dept
- Shirt: Hema