I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!
I hope everyone’s having a great time! Today I decided to share with you my Christmas look! I wanted to go for bold lips, smoky eyes that were not too heavy and flawless skin. This is the result!
I wanted my face to look flawless, healthy and with a natrual glow. Recently I discovered a great powder my Make Up For Ever, I love it a lot! It brightens my face instantly, gives a great coverage and a healthy glow. I contoured my face with Chanel powder that’s too dark for me (good tip by the way, use a too dark powder instead of a bronzer to contour your face with). As a highlighter I went for Guerlain Cruel Gardenia.
As for the eyes, Naked 3 is my today’s hero! The eye shadows are absolutely gorgeous. I started with Maybelline Color Tattoo as a primer. Then I applied Dust on the inner half of the eye lids, Buzz on the outer part. I darkened the outer corners with Mugshot and applied Darkside on the lower lash line. I added some Limit in the crease and Strange in the inner eye corners and under the eyebrows. Then I applied a blue pencil on the waterline, some mascara and done!
I am completely in love with this blush…it’s very subtle but yet it freshened up my face in an instant. And as I’m already using a pretty red and dark lipstick, I couldn’t risk my cheeks to be somber. So I went for MAC’s Marilyn Monroe Legendary blush.
I wanted to go for pretty and classy and went for this beautiful and comfy Wolford dress. My fiancé loves it!
As for the perfume, I felt like using something special…my precious Serge Lutens! It’s so good, I only try to wear it on special occasions…like Christmas!
And this is it! This was my 2013’s Christmas look!
List of products that I used:
- Make Up For Ever White Definition Powder 10 – link
- Guerlain Cruel Gardenia – review
- Chanel Poudre Libre Universelle 40 Doré – link
- MAC Marilyn Monroe Legendary blush – review, link
- Urban Decay Naked 3 (Dust, Buzz, Mugshot, Darkside, Strange, Limit) – review, link
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC 20 – link
- Catrice Better Than False Lashes Mascara Ultra Black – review, link
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow 70 Metallic Pomegranate/30 Pomegranate Punk – review, link
- Kiko Glamorous eye pencil 409 – link
- Clarins Brow Pro Palette – link
- Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick 170 Play the Plum – review, link
- Essence lip liner in 05 soft berry – review, link
- Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum – link