Every year when December comes, I start feeling like Christmas! I always make a list of gifts, I think of what dishes I could make for the celebration. And of course I always think of what I’m going to wear! I love wearing beautiful fancy dresses, doing fancy glowy makeup and choosing the accessories. So today I would like to share my outfit ideas with you!
In Russia, people choose the outfits (makeup, home decor and even food!) according to Chinese Calender. I’ve read that 2014 is a year of a Blue Wooden Horse. It’s a little tradition that people always follow and I thought it was funny to share it with you! So, what shades does 2014 Horse like?
1. As year 2014 is a year of a blue wooden horse, so of course, you can wear all shades of blue!
You can go for simple but chic:
Lace is more popular than ever. Why not choosing it for your outfit?
If you decided to be a star of the evening, you can go for something really chic.
2. As green is the color of wood according to the Chinese calendar, you can also wear a green dress!
3. Or you can mix blue and green together!
4. Think of the natural horse colors: grey, sand, black, brown.
5. If you’re going to do a theme party, this year is perfect to do a cowboy party!
6. A horse is a beautiful and elegant animal and I think you could use that for the outfit. Also, you can add some horse accessories:
I hope that this article will inspire you and help you to make your choice!