Today I would like to share with you the products I used the most in 2013. These are the products that all deserve your attention, they are the best of the best. I will show you my favourites that I discovered in 2013. These will include skin care times, makeup and tools, nail care and polishes. Enjoy!
My list of 2013 beauty favorites:
- ghd hair strengthener – review, link
- orofluido beauty elixir for hair – link
- urban decay de slick spray – review, link
- urban decay naked 2 and naked basics – review naked 2, review naked 3, review naked basics, link
- makeup atelier eyeshadow palette T09 – review, link
- urban decay eyeshadow primer potion – link
- chanel illusion d’ombre cream eye shadow 84 epatant – link
- chanel touch up brush le petit pinceau – link
- eye brow tool
- clarins pro eye brow palette – link
- holy land cosmetics double action drying lotion demi makeup – review, link
- hexomedine liquid anti acne – link
- essence lip pencil – review, link
- catrice lipsticks (ultimate shine and ultimate colour) play the plum 170. I also like chanel rouge allure, but they lose for what refers to price-quality (85 coquette) – review catrice, link catrice, link chanel
- semi permanent nail polishes (shellac) – link
- OPI nail polishes, OPI the spy who loved me – review, link
- love chloe – review, link
- YSL manifesto – review, link
This is the list with my 2013 beauty favorites! I didn’t want to check my 2012 beauty favorites list before filming this video as I wanted to compare the lists afterwards and see which products have made it into both lists! Here is the list with my 2012 beauty favorites. I added my comments to let you know what I still like and use a lot and which products I don’t use anymore.
Bioderma Crealine TS Solution Micellaire – this is still my favorite micellar water
Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre – I still like this cream a lot
Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum – I repurchased this product 2 or 3 times, it is great!
Holy Land Double Action Drying Lotion Demi-Makeup – 2012&2013 favorite!
Bio-Oil – I use it all the time
Body Shop body butters – I use it all the time
La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer & Foundation – I gave it to my mother as it is a bit too heavy for my combination skin
La Prairie Concealer – I use it all the time, but there are better concealers
Dior Forever Compact Powder – I use it all the time
Giorgio Armani Bronzer in 1 – I’ve used it up
Chanel Joues Contraste blush in 64 Pink Explosion – I use it all the time
Guerlain Meteorites Cruel Gardenia – I use it all the time
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – 2012&2013 favorite!
Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV palette – in 2013 I liked Naked 2 and Naked basics more
Lancome Absolu Voyage Complete Make-up Palette – don’t really use it anymore
Chanel Illusion d’Ombre in 84 Epatant – 2012&2013 favorite!
MAC eyeshadows (Nylon, Shroom, Brule) – I used Urban decay eyeshadows more than the MAC ones
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner – I don’t really use a lot of eyeliner at this moment
MAC White Eye Pencil – I use it all the time
ELF brow gel – I use it all the time
Lancome Hypnose Mascara – this still is my favorite mascara!
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 050 Princess Peach – 2012&2013 favorite!
YSL Rouge Volupte in 01 – the quality is great but I prefer to use in the summer due to the color
Dolce & Gabbana gloss in 70 Sunset – the quality is great but I prefer to use in the summer due to the color
Bobbi Brown Lip gloss in 4 buff – I use it all the time
MAC Brush Cleanser – I use it all the time
Real Techniques Buffing Brush – I use it all the time
Dior Travel Brush Set – I don’t really use it anymore
Sephora Express Nail Polish Remover – I use it all the time
Maybelline Express Manicure Seche Vite – I use it all the time
Mavala Cuticle Remover – I use it all the time
Trind Nail Repair – it started hurting my eyes, I guess it must contain an ingredient that is bad when you breathe it in so I don’t use it anymore
Orly Passion Fruit – I don’t really use it anymore
OPI Feeling Hot-Hot-Hot – 2012&2013 favorite!
Mavala 154 Aquamarine – I don’t really use it anymore
Chanel 529 Graphite – I use it all the time
Love Chloe Eau de Pafrum – 2012&2013 favorite
You can watch my 2012 beauty favorites video here.