Since I did a video about Asian beauty secret: eyelid tapes, or a great way how to get rid of monolid eyes and do an eyelid lift, I got a lot of questions concerning them. Where to buy, how to apply, why they don’t last. So today I decided to make this extra post and try to answer all of your questions at once!
Where to buy?
How to apply?
In my video I showed and explained in a lot of details the application process. I strongly recommend you watch the entire video before asking any questions. Here are some tips:
- never wear any makeup before applying these – they just won’t stick!
- find the perfect spot for your crease before application
- use small tweezers to apply these with
Why they don’t last?
It can be due to a number of reasons:
- you applied some makeup onto your eyelids, or the eye cream isn’t completely absorbed,
- you applied the tape not on the right spot. Here I advise you to create the new crease first and only then apply the eyelid tape,
- use the double sides tape. I like these a lot more than single sides ones, as they didn’t give any effect at all. The double sided ones are much easier to use, they stick better, they are almost invisible and last longer.
I hope these tips help you!