When we moved to Riga unfortunately I had to leave a lot of makeup at home as we had restrictions for our luggage. So I took only the stuff that I am going to use a lot and many products that I’m going to use up. So finally I ended up putting all the necessities into 1 makeup up. As I don’t have a vanity or something like that here I prefer to store the makeup I use everyday in 1 place, that way I can access it directly and I don’t have to search for my favorite products! So this is what I use every day now:
These are all the products. The only thing that changes is the eye shadow and the lip gloss, the rest stays the same! I numbered the products:
- Catrice BB Cream – this product is more for a dry skin and it makes my face look shiny. In normal conditions but this BB cream turned out to be perfect for the minus degree temperature: it protects my skin and gives it extra hydration that it needs so much right now!
- MAC skinfinish Whisper of Gilt – my favorite highlighter of this moment!
- Elf blush – I love this blush a lot, especially because of its shade.
- La Prairie Powder – is a good fixing powder.
- La Prairie Concealer – it doesn’t give enough coverage on its own but I like using it as a highlighter under the eyes.
- Missha BB Cream – I use this BB cream under my eyes to cover the dark circles and hydrate my under eye area.
- Catrice Better than False Lashes Mascara – good mascara except that the brush is huge.
- Urban Decay tinted moisturizer – its shade is way too dark for me now so I use it as a bronzer.
- Elf brow gel – I only use the transparent part to fix my eye brows.
- Clarins pro brow palette – is a great brow palette, I like it a lot.
- Elf lash curler.
- Catrice sharpener.
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion – is a must-have eyeshadow primer!
- Holy Land Cosmetics Double Action demi makeup lotion – is a spot treatment for acne that works really good!
- Anastasia brow brush and a shape – I only took those 2 products from my Anastasia brow palette as I’m trying to use up my Clarins palette first. But this brush and shape are a must-have, they are the best!
Voilà this is my everyday makeup and I products I use to create it!