Today will be all about hair extensions!
It really isn’t as bad as some people say!
Pre-bonded keratin extensions.
- Extensions looks most natural this way
- You have to take them out and put them back in once every 3 months
- Not the most delicate type of hair extensions, it can damage your hair
- You’ll lose some length of your hair when you take them out and put them back in
Braids hair extensions (chinese hair extensions)
- It doesn’t damage your hair at all
- You can take them out easily by yourself
- You have to take them out and put them back in once in 1.5 months max
- You start seeing bondings pretty quickly
- It’s hard to find someone who does this kind of extensions outside of China
Tape-in hair extensions:
- It damages your hair less than keratin extensions
- You can take your hair out easily all by yourself
- You have to take them out every 1.5-2 months
- You start seeing tapes pretty quickly
- Tapes are less flexible than keratin bondings
Clip-in hair extensions
This is the last kind of hair extensions that I’ve tried but didn’t mention in the video. It’s a really easy method.
- You can put them in and take them out by yourself
- You can place them wherever you like (for a special hair style)
- It’s a good way to do hair extensions for one night only
- It’s for one night only
- The clips are made of metal so if you start wearing them every day, you might damage your hair
* pictures are clickable and linked to their sources.